Tax burden is a very important factor in making a business decision. Before any of your business activities, we provide you with advice and we calculate as accurately as possible the tax consequences for your business. Therefore, in formulating the business strategy, the overall tax planning is necessary.
The legal tax framework that defines the rules in force in Greece regarding the imposition of taxes is subject to constant changes. High taxation – to which the link between income and insurance contributions has been added – has made the survival of a business particularly difficult.
Today, more than ever, a thorough tax planning is necessary, which should serve the strategic development of the company and anticipate its future needs, making the most efficient use of existing legislation for its benefit.
DIOIKEIN-EPIXEIREIN is here to meet this need, by accurately interpreting tax rules we turn uncertainty into opportunity, unlocking the possibilities for greater tax relief and lower taxation.
At DIOIKEIN-EPIXEIREIN we know in depth the tax issues in Greece and in the European Union and we apply them in practice, depending on the object of each company, its legal form and its requirements.
Some of the services we can provide you
- Tax planning and strategy
- Preparation and submission of corporate tax returns based on the prepared financial statements
- Preparation and submission of FMY applications and other withholding taxes
- Compose stamp statements where required
- Coverage of tax evidence, asset and funds-source declaration, VAT refund
- Ensuring the legal keeping of books and disclosure of data
- Preparation for dealing with tax audits
- Property Transfer Tax – Inheritance – Donations
- Utilization of the tax benefits provided by the development laws
- Study, design and implementation of Mergers, Acquisitions, Liquidations and company solution